News & Events
20th December 2019
The First & Last Inn is looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and experienced General Manager at our landmark West Cornwall pub which is an integral part of the Lands’ End family
Located at the heart of Sennen village, our philosophy centres on putting this unique pub back on the map through amazingly high standards, outstanding customer service and a superb food offering.
We are looking for someone who regards a pub as more than just bricks and mortar, but as an extremely important part of the village community and as a destination for the thousands of tourists who visit the area annually.
Your role will be to ensure that the business achieves its ultimate profit potential by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. You will lead your team to deliver an efficient operation as well as maintaining the highest quality and customer-service standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management experience in the hospitality industry
- Able to deal with the challenges of a seasonal business
- Be a motivational and inspiring leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm to drive and progress the business
- Provide the highest level of customer service and visitor experience
- Target and profit driven
A highly competitive salary is offered with this role. Accommodation is available if required.
If you believe you are the person to fill this position, please submit your CV and a covering email to email@example.com
Closing date Friday 17thJanuary 2020Back to Recent News