Welcome to the First & Last Inn, one of the most legendary Inns in Britain.
In line with current Government advice, The First & Last Inn is currently closed. We look forward to welcoming visitors back in the Spring when Government Guidelines allow us to safely do so.
We are constantly looking at how we manage the pub, how we serve our customers and how we provide a comfortable environment for everyone to enjoy, with plenty of space and all hygiene measures in place.
We always ensure that everything we do, how we open and welcome you is undertaken with a focus on providing a Covid secure environment for both staff and all our customers.
Hygiene & Comfort Measures
- We will be monitoring and managing capacity and numbers at the First & last Inn, including how we serve you and the use of facilities.
- Social distancing measures will be in place which may include outside serving, tables and spacing, queue controls and reduced capacity. Additional signage will be in place to assist visitors.
- We will be encouraging all visitors to use hand wash facilities and comply with government guidelines on personal hygiene.
- Our staff have and will be been given additional training and all are working with appropriate PPE where required. In addition, we will have extra hygiene cleaning procedures working throughout the day.
- We will be providing guest information boards helping all our customers with the use of facilities, etc.
- When you come and visit us, we ask our customers to remember to be kind, courteous and respectful to fellow visitors and staff during your visit.
Thank you for your continued support.
Since the 17th Century we’ve been a welcome haven to smugglers and ship wreckers. Thankfully the smugglers are long gone, but our fabled customs, evocative atmosphere and renowned hospitality remain.
Our passionate team are proud to welcome you to this famous Inn, which is at the heart of the community.
In the summer months there is a lovely sheltered garden and children’s play area at the rear of the pub, and in the winter enjoy the cosy, warm atmosphere provided by low beamed ceilings and 2 roaring log fires.
Enjoy superb quality food, carefully created by our talented Head Chef and his team, using fresh, local ingredients.
If it’s a place to rest that you seek, our beautifully restored Saddle & Stable Rooms are available for guests to extend their stay in Sennen, the most westerly village in mainland Britain; providing some of the highest quality self-catering accommodation in West Cornwall.